Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management is a comprehensive program designed to equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively manage risks in organizations. Throughout the course, learners will be exposed to a range of topics, including ISO standard ‘harmonisation’ programmes, organizational strategy and risk plans, contemporary issues in CSR risk management systems, and risk financing options available for an organization. Additionally, learners will learn how to evaluate a range of tools to assess an organization’s position in the market and prepare a risk management plan to mitigate potential risks. The course also covers mathematical models such as VaR, CVaR, and EVaR, and teaches learners how to develop and design a research proposal on a chosen risk management-related topic. Successful completion of this diploma opens up opportunities for further study or employment in the field of risk management.Apply Now Register your Interest
Know some key facts about the Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management programme
|Qualification number||610/2175/1 (RQF)|
|Qualification type||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression Routes||Qualifi Level 8 Diploma Strategic Management / University for top up to a Masters / Employment in an associated profession|
- Principles of Risk Management
- Strategic Risk Management
- Responsible Leadership and Governance
- Organisational and Environmental Risk
- Risk Analysis and Modelling
- Advanced Research Methods in Risk Management
- Understand the principles and formation of agreements.
- Understand aims and general principles of risk management.
- Understand the sources of risk management.
- Understand what strategy risk is and the different types of strategy risk.
- Understand the significance of corporate governance in organisations.
- Understand how to construct research methods in the context of risk management.