A business English course will improve a student’s employment chances by empowering them to communicate clearly in English in a variety of professional settings, such as meetings, emails, presentations, phone calls, networking, and negotiations.
The objective of the course is to help students become more fluent in English and expand their vocabulary for use professional settings like:
- Communication (Telephone, Formal email)
- Presentations and Speeches
- Report Writing
- Networking and Socializing
Know some key facts about the Business English programme
- Level: Levels A1 to C2
- Study Mode: In person/Online
- For students aged above 18 years.