The emphasis of this course is on the development of academic abilities like writing essays and reports, reading and understanding complicated concepts, and actively participating in academic conversations. The course is specifically designed for students who need to fulfil the English language requirement for their desired degree programme.
The objective of the course is to enhance the student’s English language and vocabulary for academic tasks like,
- Understanding study materials
- Reading published academic articles
- Formal Communication(verbal and written).
- Academic Writing for essays and dissertations
- Preparing Presentations
- Networking and Socializing
- English for Academic Research
Know some key facts about the Academic English programme
- Level: Levels B2 to C2
- Study Mode: In person/Online
- For students aged above 18 years.