Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
The aim of the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Project Management is to help develop the learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context, and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Project Management aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Apply theoretical understanding of management to complex and current business issues with a view to improving business practice
- Reflect critically upon leadership skills and there by allow learners to prepare for senior roles of Project Management within their organisation.
- Develop a lifelong learning attitude to education and training
- Gain a critical insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of Project Management
- Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan and implement consultancy projects in a group context
- Generate originality and enterprise in approaching complex PR issues
- Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards a new contribution to knowledge in a chosen field of management.
Know some key facts about the Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Project Management programme
|Qualification number||610/1342/0 (RQF)|
|Qualification type||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression Routes||QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma / University to complete a Master’s Degree / Employment in an associated profession|
- Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management
- Project and Logistics Management
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers
- Research Methods for project management
- To understand and apply the principles of project management in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of project management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of project management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.