Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of management within the health and social care sector. Learners will develop practical skills for a management career through a range of specialised units that include how to research and implement improvement for their employer and within the sector.
Successful completion of the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment or to complete a master’s degree at our chosen University partners.Apply Now Register your Interest
Know some key facts about the Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care programme
|Qualification number||610/1483/7 (RQF)|
|Qualification type||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Progression Routes||• QUALIFI Level 8 in Strategic Management and Leadership / University to complete a master’s degree / Employment in an associated profession.|
- Health and Social Care Leadership
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
- Understand theories of leadership utilised in health and social care settings.
- Understand performance management in health and social care.
- Understand the role of financial information in managing health and social care organisations.
- Understand strategic and business plans for health care organisations based on environmental analysis.
- Understand strategies for achieving quality in health and social care services
- Understand research approaches in health and social care contexts.