Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology
The aim of the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology is to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to work in the IT sector or progress to further study. The qualification is designed to ensure that each learner has an opportunity to build sector knowledge and learn current skills and practices in computer systems, networks, coding, website development, mobile communications, cyber security and social media for business.Apply Now Register your Interest
Know some key facts about the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology programme
|Qualification number||610/0659/2 (RQF)|
|Qualification type||Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF)|
|Progression Routes||A QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma, Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in IT or directly into employment in an associated profession.|
- Computer Systems
- Coding and Website Development Networks
- Mobile Communications
- Cyber Security
- Social Media for Business
- Understand the purpose of computer systems.
- Understand the purpose and types of coding
- Understand networking principles.
- Understand the uses and features of mobile communication devices.