Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Business Beginners in Cyber Security
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in the field of Cyber Security (which includes sub-disciplines of compliance, digital media risk management, security risk management, to name a few) without undertaking any technical level of proficiency.
Know some key facts about the Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Business Beginners in Cyber Security programme
|Qualification number||603/3329/7 (RQF)|
|Qualification type||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Progression Routes||Qualifi Level 3 Diploma|
- Cyber Security: What is ‘Hacking’?
- Cyber Attack Methods
- Computer and Data Use : Laws and Regulations
- Mobile Device and Data: Security Issues and Risks
- Cyber Security Solutions
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full understanding; the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks.